One thing that we all have in common in some shape or fashion is our difficulty with change. As humans it is our nature to become comfortable with our lives and ultimately our surroundings. The people that we are comfortable with are our “loved ones” and the place that we are most comfortable is called our “home”.
I recently made a very dramatic change to my appearance which is when I learned exactly how intense this issue really is. I have been a distinct blonde for my entire 24 years of life; Not only was my extremely light colored hair a “trademark” for me, but it also connected me to both my mother and grandmother who are just as much cotton tops as I was. You can probably imagine their surprise when I randomly announced my intention to become a brunette. Once the damage was done someone said something to me that I will never forget. “Paige… prepare yourself! Some people may love it, but most will hate it because People Do Not Like Change”! How true is that?!
The bottom line is this, the problem comes in with us all simply not knowing HOW to make a change. Has anyone ever said to you “if you want something to be different, you just have to change it”.. they might as well tell us “if you want to go to the moon, just learn to fly”. When it comes to learning how to adapt to new situations, our flames burn out so to speak. We draw a blank. Therefor the single most important thing to learn is to just bite the bullet, and make the change. Put the consequences and abnormalities behind you and be open to the possibilities that could come from even the smallest change.
On this topic, Moving can be one of the most extremely difficult decisions and adjustment for any family to make. New surroundings, faces, schools, and overall atmosphere is a large hurdle to leap over but it can also become the best decision to make. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is now my most favorite place on Earth; My home. The Southern hospitality almost seems contagious and the South Carolina motto says it all: “Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places”.
Give me a call today so that I may have the pleasure of assisting you in a beautiful change of scenery. Myrtle Beach, SC is the most wonderful place to be.
Buying a Home can be super scary! Here at Wise Realtors® we know that this is the single most important and Largest investment of a lifetime! There are so many “Money Hungry” Agents out there who are too busy to return your call, or push you into a purchase for the Commission they can make. 🙂 Here’s a Few fun facts about Our work Ethic Verses the vast majority of our competitors:
- Those extremely “busy” Agents in their suits and ties can often overlook your needs and make you well aware that you are Not their only Client. WE HOWEVER: have a distinct reputation for our one on one client relationships which have in countless situations have escalated to Lifelong Friendships. Come On, we are a small “TEAM” of Realtors who have based our practice on honesty and loyalty with the help of that good ol’ Southern Charm and Hospitality; Would you really choose the pushy salesman over that?
- Have you ever bit the bullet and decided to contact an Agent and received the following Response: “Please Leave a Message At the tone”? We will not only answer, we will be available whenever you need us.
- What if you start this and get overwhelmed? –Not a Problem. We will be there holding your hand every step of the way.
Here are the Steps to Buying a Home in South Carolina:
- Call Us! (843)449-3948 and we will set you up on our website to view listings.
- Look, Look, Look – Pick some properties that interest you, I will make showing appointments and your Agent will show you around.
- Decide if you are Financing: We can hook you up with one of our Lenders who we trust if you do not have one.
- Make an Offer, Get your contract Signed by everyone, and send a copy to an Attorney and/or Lender
- Have a Home Inspection (if you wish) and request any repairs per the terms of your contract. (Meanwhile I will keep up with your loan process and the Title Search with the Attorney you chose)
- Get the home inspected for Termites and other Pests -request treatment if necessary
- Wrap it all up, and We will meet at the Closing Table.
- Once the deed is recorded into your name, you have yourself a Home!
— If you will take that first step and contact us, we understand that this is Your Dream we are making come true. This is why we Love our jobs and have such a passion for Real Estate. There’s more to this than brief cases and fake salesmen. Its a beautiful journey that is different every time. Please give up the opportunity and Pleasure of walking beside you through this process.
You can email: email@example.com and reference WordPress if you prefer.