Click Link Below to View a Flyer of this Home -Price Reduced
Buying a Home can be super scary! Here at Wise Realtors® we know that this is the single most important and Largest investment of a lifetime! There are so many “Money Hungry” Agents out there who are too busy to return your call, or push you into a purchase for the Commission they can make. 🙂 Here’s a Few fun facts about Our work Ethic Verses the vast majority of our competitors:
- Those extremely “busy” Agents in their suits and ties can often overlook your needs and make you well aware that you are Not their only Client. WE HOWEVER: have a distinct reputation for our one on one client relationships which have in countless situations have escalated to Lifelong Friendships. Come On, we are a small “TEAM” of Realtors who have based our practice on honesty and loyalty with the help of that good ol’ Southern Charm and Hospitality; Would you really choose the pushy salesman over that?
- Have you ever bit the bullet and decided to contact an Agent and received the following Response: “Please Leave a Message At the tone”? We will not only answer, we will be available whenever you need us.
- What if you start this and get overwhelmed? –Not a Problem. We will be there holding your hand every step of the way.
Here are the Steps to Buying a Home in South Carolina:
- Call Us! (843)449-3948 and we will set you up on our website to view listings.
- Look, Look, Look – Pick some properties that interest you, I will make showing appointments and your Agent will show you around.
- Decide if you are Financing: We can hook you up with one of our Lenders who we trust if you do not have one.
- Make an Offer, Get your contract Signed by everyone, and send a copy to an Attorney and/or Lender
- Have a Home Inspection (if you wish) and request any repairs per the terms of your contract. (Meanwhile I will keep up with your loan process and the Title Search with the Attorney you chose)
- Get the home inspected for Termites and other Pests -request treatment if necessary
- Wrap it all up, and We will meet at the Closing Table.
- Once the deed is recorded into your name, you have yourself a Home!
— If you will take that first step and contact us, we understand that this is Your Dream we are making come true. This is why we Love our jobs and have such a passion for Real Estate. There’s more to this than brief cases and fake salesmen. Its a beautiful journey that is different every time. Please give up the opportunity and Pleasure of walking beside you through this process.
You can email: email@example.com and reference WordPress if you prefer.